It truly is hard to believe, but February has come and gone, yet again another month flying by, like every year, it just seems to be getting even faster and harder to keep up with!
Regardless, these are some products that I have seriously been loving all month long:
Since my makeup swap with @makeupblissness there have been many new products that I have been loving, but I will include them in next months favourites, because I will have more time to test out the products as they only arrived a couple of days ago!
- Estee Lauder ”Double wear foundation” – this was a favourite of mine last month, but I don’t care, it’s so incredible and this is a different shade, so in my head, it’s like a whole new favourite! My all time favourite foundation, that is long wearing, full coverage and just all round perfection in my eyes, full blog post if you want to see a more in-depth review!
- Australis ”Fresh and flawless powder” – this is a staple in my makeup collection, it is one of those products that I will always repurchase, regardless if I am using it at the time, because this powder is my old faithful that never fails me. A powder that adds extra coverage, so be light handed, but I love its ability to smooth the skin and make my face look flawless, as the name suggests.
- Australis ”Makeup Finishing spritz” – a finishing spray that smells heavenly and prolongs makeup wear, for under $15, please and thank you! First time using this product this month, and I love it, even just applying this when I have taken my makeup off because it feels soothing with aloe vera and rose water!
- Maybelline ” Express nailpolish remover” – a dippy nail polish remover that has a sponge in the cylinder, swirling my finger around the first time felt a little silly to be honest, but it is a lazy person like myself’s dream! Takes off any nail polish and is perfect for watching Grey’s Anatomy at the same time, thank you Maybelline!
- Stilla ”Eyes are the window palette” in Soul – I cannot rave about this palette enough, they are beautiful buttery eyeshadows that blend seamlessly and honestly has every colour I have ever needed, and the shade ‘kitten’, I understand the hype, I feel the hype, I am becoming a part of the hype.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills ”Dipbrow pomade” in Dark Brown – This is the most incredible, versatile eyebrow product, you can make this bold and prominent or this can be sheered out to become very natural and look like your simply applying hairs, serious love for this product, ultimate advice, be light handed, it’s easier to apply more, than take away product!
- Chi Chi ”Baked eyeshadow” in I’m Every Woman – the ultimate matte brown eyeshadow that can be used to create a beautiful all over eye colour or be built up and made dramatic in the crease, it’s whatever you want it to be, I love the formula, and I want all of the shades!
- Revlon ” Matte balm” in Complex – a peachy nude, in a balm form, which is matte, what more could a pale girl like myself want! This colour is a total winner and I just adore the product, the shade range is incredible as well!
- NYX ”blush ” in apricot – a peachy pink shade that has just the right amount of shimmer to make it a little bit lazy if I cannot be bothered to apply highlighter as well, but still want a slight sheen, rather than looking like I have thrown glitter all over my cheeks, thats just not cute.
- Loreal ” brow artiste plumper” in dark – my favourite all time brow gel, another perfect lazy day makeup product that can create an incredible natural brow, or be built up to a more dramatic brow, pick your poison really.
- Loreal ” telescopic mascara” in extra black – a fantastic lengthening mascara, but I find it needs to be layered. Used with another volumising mascara, telescopic over the top, creates the most dramatic lashes that look like I’ve had extensions put on. The extra black is no joke as well, it’s seriously black, and I love it!
Big love from me to you all x